1. Name and contact details of the controller:
Ghp Photo & Production GmbH & Co. KG
Gerrit Kretz, Geschäftsführer
Borselstrasse 16c 22765 Hamburg
Tel.: +49 (0)40 27 84 96 10
Fax: +49 (0)40 27 84 96 15
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and until automated deletion saved:
- Name of the retrieved file
- Date and time of retrieval
- transferred amount of data
- Message if the retrieval was successful
- Description of the type of web browser used
- used operating system
- the previously visited page
- your IP address
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) lit.f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented to Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis.
For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
Termination / Revocation
You can terminate the receipt of our newsletter at any time, ie. Revoke your consent. At the same time your consent in the same goes out. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter.
Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal basis Data protection regulation
In accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), which will apply from 25 May 2018, we inform you that the consents to the sending of e-mail addresses on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a, 7 DSGVO.
We further point out that you are the future processing of your personal data in accordance with the statutory requirements. 21DSGVO at any time. The objection may in particular be made against processing for direct marketing purposes.
c) Using our contact options
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via e-mail. It is neces- sary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact options will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data a transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) DSGVO,
- the disclosure according to Art.6 Abs.1 lit.f DSGVO is required and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to disclose pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
We use so-called cookies in some areas of our website. Such file elements may identify your computer as a technical entity during your visit to this site, to help you use our offer, including during repeat visits.
5. Social Plug-ins
We link to our profiles on our website on Instagram, but do not use plug-ins.
Facebook and Instagram are companies of facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. There these data protection agreements apply: http://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/
We support the use of links to our social media appearances on Art. 6 (1) lit.f DSGVO for customer information. It is therefore necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests.
6. Affected Rights
You are entitled to the following data subject rights:
a. right You have the right to ask us for confirmation of your processing of personal data in question.
b. Correction / erasure / restriction of processing Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to
- incorrect personal data concerning you are rectified without delay (right to rectification);
- Personal data concerning you are deleted immediately (right to delete) and
- the processing is restricted (right to restrict processing).
c. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit that information to another person in charge.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
e. Right to
Is the processing of personal data concerning you for the performance of a task in the public interest (Article 6 (1) (e) GDPR) or for the protection of our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR) required, you have a right to object.
f. Right of appeal
If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to other